The genuine products that we sell are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty – typically 12 months to 3 years. However, if you receive an item that is faulty or not up to the quality you expect, please contact us with details of the problem and your contact details. Where necessary we will request that the item be returned to us. If the item is determined to be faulty, we will send a replacement at our cost, or provide a refund.
We will replace an item or provide a refund if:
- you receive an item that is faulty;
- you receive an item that has been damaged in transit; or
- an item fails during its warranty period.
- We will NOT replace an item or provide a refund if you damaged an item after you received it.
Note that some items can be easily damaged with improper handling. Please ensure that you are using correct procedures when installing or using these items.
6 Year Limited Warranty:(For all generic cells purchased after December 10 2017) Our generic replacement cells have been specifically manufactured to meet or exceed original factory specifications and use only the highest grade titanium electrode plate. This allows us to offer our customers a 6 year limited warranty (2 years full, 4 years pro rata). against manufacturing defects. 2 years full warranty, years 3 to 6 replacement cell will be supplied at 50% of the current recommended retail price at the time*
* Manufacturer reserves the right to determine whether or not a cell will be replaced with a new cell or repaired.